Saturday, January 26, 2008

Salvage <3

It's been 9 months since I last updated, and you know what that means...

That's right, way too much stuff has happened to update it all, so I'll just do recent stuff.

Today I woke up and decided to level NIN a bit. Hit 67 the other night and I managed to get a party in Caedarva this morning, which was actually pretty good until I had to run out and take care of some stuff.
I'm growing very weary of Salvage... seriously driving me insane. I'm becoming more emotionally unattatched from the abysmal spawn/drop rates, which is certainly helping my sanity, but that doesn't make it much better. Tonight we did Bhaflau, which we're locked into for me, due to the fact that I'm the only one without a piece... in our whole group. Mad Bomber failed to be up again, leaving me at 2/3 to Morrigan's Cuffs and not going anywhere very soon. We did the second floor bee rampart for a while, but no sign of a Skirmish Pephedro for anyone's Usukane Sune-ate. We did the 10 gears on the floor before the boss, and Blaize once again pulled perfectly, eliminating the hate reset on Homing Missile. Still no dice on the 25 for my Usukane Hizayoroi; we got Ares body and Marduk hands instead, which were sadly lost due to a badly-timed warp.
Yep. Salvage is terribly exciting.

1 comment:

Katoke said...

Heh, I've never done Salvage, sounds cool though . Sorry about the tough drops :(